January 1, 2021
Understanding How Information Is Collected:
Information You May Choose to Provide to Us
We may collect information, including personal information, from you if you choose to provide that information. For example, you may provide us with your name and contact information (such as an email address), date of birth, or other details of that nature, when you sign up for our newsletters, participate in contests, promotions on our website, or apply for a job with Inspire Self-Care Centers, USA (ISCC, USA).
You also may choose to provide personal information about yourself when you participate in surveys, forums or discussions, or other Interactive Services on our website. Please be aware that information you post may be viewed or captured by anyone who visits our website, therefore you should avoid posting sensitive or personal information that you would not want to be available to the public.
Information That Is Automatically Collected
When you access our website, we and our third-party partners and service providers may automatically collect certain information from your device or web-browser about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other data collecting and tracking technologies, to help us understand how our users use our website and to target advertising messages to you. We and our third-party partners and service providers may also collect and track information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, and devices using certain data matching techniques. The information collected automatically when you visit our website may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access our website, unique device identifiers, clickstream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse our website), and other information that generally is not considered personally identifiable.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Web beacons are small files that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies, and they may be used for a variety of purposes, such as counting the number of visitors to our website, analyzing how users navigate around our website, assessing how many emails that we send are actually opened and which articles or links are viewed by visitors.
We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on our website to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to our website. To opt out of Google Analytics, visit: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-analytics-opt-out/fllaojicojecljbmefodhfapmkghcbnh?hl=en.
Finally, companies that provide certain third-party apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins that may appear on our website (for example, Facebook “Like” or “Share” buttons), also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information collection is subject to the privacy policies or notices of those third parties. “Do Not Track” Signals. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “do not track” signal to websites and online services you visit. At this time there is no consensus among industry participants as to the meaning of “do not track” in this context. Like many other websites, our website is not configured to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers.
Information We Obtain From Other Sources
We may supplement the information we collect with information from third-party partners and service providers, including data brokers, customer acquisition vendors, and other companies that collect contact and consumer information such as demographic and interest data, in order to learn more about our users, better tailor the content and offers we make available to you, and for other lawful business purposes. We may combine the information we receive from those other (online and offline) sources with information we collect through our website.
Social Network and Platform Integration
How We May Use Information We Collect
We, and our third-party partners and service providers, may use the information gathered on our website for various purposes, including the purposes listed below. For example, if you were to contact us with a question and provide your email address, we would use the email address you provided to respond to your inquiry. In addition, we use information we collect from you and through our website to:
· Provide information, products, and services you request (such as when you sign up to receive our email newsletters) or that we otherwise believe would interest you including promotional offers from us and third party partners.
· Respond to requests, questions, complaints, and comments, and provide other types of user support and customer care.
· Direct you to portions of our website or other third-party websites or services, that we believe may interest you.
· Customize content, features, advertisements, or other marketing messages we and third parties show you, on our website and elsewhere online.
· Process and reply to applications for employment with Inspire Self-Care Centers, USA (ISCC, USA).
· Communicate about, and administer your participation in, events, programs, contests, and other offers or promotions.
· Carry out, evaluate, and improve our business (which may include without limitation developing new features for our website; analyzing and enhancing the user experience on our website; assessing the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising; and managing our communications).
· Perform data analytics regarding usage of our website (including market and customer research, trend analysis, and financial analysis).
· Guard against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities.
· Comply with applicable legal requirements, law enforcement requests, and our company policies; and
· For other purposes that are disclosed at the time you provide your information, with your consent.
How We May Share Information
Our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers may have access to information we collect through our website to carry out work on our behalf. In addition, certain service providers may collect or access information through our website to enable or provide services, tools, or other features available on our website. We also may share information:
· With our affiliates for internal business purposes.
· With third parties for marketing purposes, including social media networks, data management platforms, and other advertising technology providers: for example, we may match your email address with third parties with whom you have also consented to share your email address and use such match to deliver custom offers or emails to you on our website and elsewhere online.
· With third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities such as commenting and other website functionality. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us, pursuant to written instructions. In such cases, these companies must abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use PI they receive from us for any other purpose.
· If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena).
· In response to requests from government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, or other governmental bodies, as well as to meet national security requirements.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity, or to protect and defend our legal rights or property.
· With advertisers and other partners to inform them about the nature of our user base.
· In the event we close or transfer all or a portion of our organization’s assets (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation). In such an event, we will seek to provide you with commercially reasonable notice, e.g., via email and/or notice on our website, of any change in ownership, incompatible new uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information; and
· With your consent or at your discretion.
Your Privacy Choices
Unsubscribe from emails. To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter. If you would like to globally opt-out from all email campaigns, please send an email to email@example.com “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. When we send newsletters to subscribers we may allow advertisers or partners to include messages in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters and marketing messages on behalf of those advertisers or partners. We may disclose your opt-out choices to third parties so that they can honor your preferences in accordance with applicable laws.
Disabling local shared objects. Disabling local shared objects. We may use other kinds of local storage that function similarly but are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies. Your browser may allow you to disable its HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in its HTML5 local storage.
Please note that you will continue to see advertisements, but such advertisements will no longer be tailored to your interests. For more information about third-party ad networks and services that use these technologies, you can visit www.aboutads.info to learn more about your options. You also may visit the NAI’s site for additional options on how to opt out of interest-based advertising.
User Access and Choice
We respect your control over your information, and, upon request, we will seek to confirm your identity and whether we hold or are processing information that we have collected from you. You also have the right to amend or update inaccurate or incomplete personal information, request deletion of your personal information, or request that we no longer use it. Under certain circumstances we will not be able to fulfill your request, such as if it interferes with our regulatory obligations, affects legal matters, we cannot verify your identity, or it involves disproportionate cost or effort, but in any event we will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and provide you an explanation. In order to make such a request of us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that for personal information about you that we have obtained or received for processing on behalf of a separate, unaffiliated entity–which determined the means and purposes of processing, all such requests should be made to that entity directly. We will honor and support any instructions they provide us with respect to your personal information.
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. However, it is not possible to guarantee the security of information transmitted online. You use our website and provide us with information at your own discretion and risk. If you have questions about the security of your personal information, or if you have reason to believe that the personal information that we hold about you is no longer secure, please contact us immediately as described in this Privacy Notice.
Links From The Sites to Other Websites
Surveys, Quizzes and Other Features
Our website is intended for a general audience and are not designed or intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete any such information.
Users Outside the United States
How to Contact Us
If you have questions about this policy or about our privacy practices, you may contact us by emailing email@example.com.